Glenn Beck CNN Off:Glenn Beck Fox News TV Show On

Dylan | October 20, 2008 | 121 Comments More

Glenn Beck CNN Off:Glenn Beck Fox News TV Show On

Glenn Beck CNN Off:Glenn Beck Fox News TV Show On – Glenn Beck will be leaving CNN in order to host a show on Fox News Channel.Beck said:

“I was such an island over at Headline News,I had to bring my own audience, where I think there are a lot of people tuning in for comment on the day over at Fox.”

Janine Iamunno off CNN:

“Glenn has been a terrific employee and colleague to many of us at CNN.””We wish him well.”

That’s all we have for now on Glenn Beck CNN Off:Glenn Beck Fox News TV Show On.

Be Sociable, Share!

Category: US News

Comments (121)

Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed

1. Common Sense says:

Glen Beck is a crazy M$%^r F%#%R, how can he keep spewing out hate speech is unbelievable!!

2. Dana says:

I clicked on a link that has this old story about Glenn Beck leaving CNN and moving to FOX and how he was gonna an epic failure blahblah..FastForward a yr later hes the hottest thing out there now..Sorry guys it must suck to never have your posts deleted so we call all see how epically wrong you all were!

3. Brian says:

Glen, in my opinion you are way off in the woods about Obama needing to stick his nose into the armpit of the middle east. We are damed if we do.. and damed if we dont…The thing we should do is not buy Oil from the entire middle east. They chant death to the US… they burn our flag. They hate us! Why should we fund this. Lets Shut our mouth and checkbook. They can buy food and Meds from us and thats it. They can focus on France and England going forward.

Brian NH

• mel says:

dude take off the blinders you’ve had 2 months to get a reality check about obama. wait till all you only can count is the change that is left in your pockets due to his medical plan.

• BOB says:

George Soros, the Rothchilds, the Illuminati, the Bilderbers, the Club of Rome, the Trilateral Commission all have one goal. To BANKRUPT

• BOB says:

George Soros, the Club of Rome, the Illuminati, the Trilateral Commission, the Bilderbergs, the Rothchilds all have one goal and that is to creat a ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT by BANKRUPTING the USA and any government that stands in their way and Obama may be their agent for this hour by printing enough money to destroy the USA dollar to make it happen. After BANKRUPTCY, He who has the gold makes the rules. And that would be, The Rothchilds, George Soros etc, who by the way control the USA Federal Reserve. Did I say that the Rockerfellers were appointed as agents for the Rothchilds in the USA.

4. rodjo says:

Mr. Beck,
      Tonight you said to “pray”. This goes against the whole idea of questioning anything! An IDIOT that worships ANY diety does not ask questions! You however, refered to anyone that does not worship a diety as MINDLESS! Isn’t the oppisite true??? If you can worship a bronze age god….you are not a person that asks questions! I will no longer watch your show, or listen to your radio broadcasts. It is because of MINDLESS fools that we are in the trouble we are in today! Read ANY book of your BIBLE, and ask yourself if it makes sense!! More people have died because of fallowing their religus leaders, than any dictator could ever manage!! Including Hitler, joseph Stalin, and any 10 others COMBINED!!! Get a clue you MINDLESS IDOT!! I will stop telling my friends they should watch your show. I see now that I could not have been more wrong to recomend your show!!!

5. LaFaun Pederson says:

Glenn
      I look forward to you everyday. I am a mom, grandmother. I have
      7 children who are not in jail and never have been. 6 boys and 1 girl
      I love you for your courage and dedication to America. My children
      all are successful and living good lives. I love you!! for your stand up
      and give this crazy politics a run for their money attitude. I want a
      free America!! I want for my children and grandchildren to be in a
      free America and a safe one. We all must fight for this and not keep
      silent, about congress, the senate and President Obama becoming
      more liberal. How far does this have to go before they realize that
      the people will not vote one democrat into any political arena again.
      Expose them all, and Acorn is a good start. The FBI, CIA and all
      the investigative tools we have should tear this business apart, and
      let the cards fall where they may, even if it goes to the White House.
      a gift

• mapakids lorash says:

dear gleen, thankyou for being a spokes person for our day .Your the best, honest and true.Please keep on informing the people of the truth of the issues we face in the world today.I and my family have learned so much from you.we truly beleive the lord has sent you to be in the position that you have to connect with so many in the world today.We think you are the best!!!!! Lafaun please forward this to gleen thankyou for your great comments.

6. Robbie Aldridge says:

I just love Glenn Beck. I found him again on Fox News. I have one question for him please. I have ComCast cable TV here in Fort Lauderdale, Florida and have been following a horrific setting afire of a teen in local area. I have noticed that while watching a news program on HLN the news person said something like- “more about this story coming up” and then before the end of that time slot, a local ComCast program about a help program for teens with lots of pictures came. There was no more about the injured teen and no more of the interview with his mother and it did not go back to the rest of the original program. This happened again on the same station, during same subject, coming up with a program concerning helping young people get their records cleaned up for job searches. The news is all concerned now with the balloon boy news. My question is why are they feeding up news we do not want when we are paying to get the national news station? This setting fire of a teen incident happened in this county.

7. Robbie says:

I cannot understand why so much newstime is being taken up with the self-agrandizing Colorado sheriff who obviously does not give a hoot about the effect of his grandstanding tactics in trying to set up the parents of the balloon boy, their supposed brilliance in tricking the little family into a trap. Heck, the monsters who set fire to a 15 year old in Florida are receiving kid glove treatment, pictures of their faces are being blocked and the bully who lit him afire (ironically named Jesus) is receiving better treatment than the three little balloon boys, who were being forced to answer on national TV questions which might send their parents to jail. What a sorry bunch of people. They should be sued for what they have done. If indeed the parents did stage the incident for publicity, their mistake is nothing compared to what the sherrif and some news people have done to those children. Darn it, it is so unfair.

8. linda says:

AMEN TO THIS ..I DO NOT GET FOX AS HAVE ONLY A CONVERTER BOX BUT LOVE TO WATCH YOU !!!

9. Shirley Head says:

My husband(Jimmy) and I love your show. we watch your everyday.Also we loved your Christmas show.MY husband and I cried right with you. You are such a humble man. Real men cry. Also would like to know if your Christmas program can be purchase on DVD? There are some of us don’t anyway of copying the program from the TV. Also my family are Fox lovers.Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

10. Marie Woodruff says:

I had no idea how much the liberal media was censoring the truth and spouting down-right lies until I discovered FOX and Glenn Beck.

Glenn, you’re the best of the best! Now I watch only FOX and don’t bother to read my town’s liberal paper (The San Diego Union Tribune) any more.

How refreshing to know the truth — what’s really going on in the world.

11. Kelvin says:

I’m sorry you are so dissatisfied with our current government, but where were you when this mess was being made (Sitting back quite and just letting it happen). I would like to hear more about what you can do to make things better, because it easy to point out all the Mistakes someone else is making. What are you doing to make it better for all of us? These problems weren’t going to go away, and no one else wanted to address them. Now that someone is, we should known it wasn’t going to be Free. OUR PROBLEMS DID”T GET THAT WAY BECAUSE EVERYONE IN THE UNITED STATES WANTED IT THAT WAY. Obama may be spending Billions or Trillions to fix things, but Bush did NOTHING to try and fix the mess he created. I really would like to hear you speak on that. WHERE WERE YOU THEN? And if you ever wonder how anyone could look at you as a Racist; know that there is two sides to a coin and you keep showing one side.

12. Big Wave Dave says:

Beck is as big of a hero as George Washington. The people that put him down don’t realize that he is the only reason that the guns haven’t came out yet, they should be thanking him. I think he has a chance to take back our country with words as long as “We the People” back him. He is a real “Godsend!” Thank you brother beck.

13. Rich says:

Beck supporters,

You are uninformed and should try getting facts from people that really know.
      It is very easy to grab a chalk board and pretend you know something..

Please people, don’t get all your facts from Fox… You are only getting one side…

14. John O Reilly says:

People need to wake up the fact that Glenn Beck is simply another opinion pushing charlatan who is a product of mormon cult theology that he mixes with parts of Catholicism and his personal core as a dry alcoholic. And for the record, he is a Mormon and not a Christian. The two are not the same as one is a cult and the other is a religion. This makes Glenn Beck one very twisted screwed up moron who sold his soul to the lowest common denominator of personal stupidity. The religion of Islam has more in common with Christianity than the mormon cult.

The truth about Beck is that he a dry mormon alcoholic who never got the counseling required for alcoholics. Because he does not possess a single ounce of journalistic integrity, this makes him the perfect abortion poster child for Fox Network. Considering the fact that Beck’s personal views are extreme Marxist Libertarian, his form of patriotism is false and he is a person who has no real substance or depth.

Glenn Beck consistently demonstrates all the unstable behaviors of a dry alcoholic which include grandiosity, judgmentalism, intolerance, impulsivity, ADD, indecisiveness and blindness to truth. In short, Beck, Limbaugh, O Reilly, Hannity, Palin, O Donnell, Coulter and others like them frequently pervert truth, history, facts, religion and the US Constitution when they open their big mouths. Beck is simply part of a national league of pseudo-conservative idiots who make big money by selling lies and half truths to impressionable fools that occupy the lowest levels of society. Basically…tea baggers and registered republicans who are condemned to repeat the mistakes of history.

15. mapakids lorash says:

mapakids lorash ,April 8th 2011
      dear gleen, We wanted you to know that we feel the lord has placed you in the medeia so we could learn of the truth on the issies of our day today.We watch fox news because of you,You are the best!Dont ever stop ,you are the best!!!!!!!!