Sarah Palin Son Track Palin Going To Iraq To Avoid Jail Time?

Dylan | September 6, 2008 | 57 Comments More

Sarah Palin Son Track Palin Going To Iraq To Avoid Jail Time?

Sarah Palin Son Track Palin Going To Iraq To Avoid Jail Time? – Sarah Palin’s son Track Palin has joined the army to avoid going to prison.Track Palin is not going to Iraq because he is patriotic but because he was arrested,for vandalizing the brakes of a school bus,in order to avoid jail he enlisted himself in the army.Track Palin will be performing security duties for his brigade’s top officers in Iraq starting on September 11, 2008.That’s all we have for now on Sarah Palin Son Track Palin Going To Iraq To Avoid Jail Time?

Be Sociable, Share!

Category: US News

Comments (57)

Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed

1. Becca says:

What cha think now?

2. Becca says:

If people of the U.S.A. don’t see what is going on in this world we are in some BIG TROUBLE…..

3. JUST SAYIN says:

WOW I WONDER IF HE WAS BLACK OR LATINA WOULD THEY GIVE HIM THE SAME OPTION!!!!!!!!! THIS IS A DAMN SHAME AND THIS COUNTRY REALLY IS IN TROUBLE THE REPUBLICAN PARTY IS VERY MUCH LIKE IRAQ’S BA’THIS PARTY. PRETTY SOON THE REPUBLICAN PARTY WILL ENSLAVE THE MINORITIES AGAIN

• I'M Just Sayin Too says:

“Just Sayin”… you have lost your mind!!! But with the mentality you have exhibited in this post, it’s probably a good thing.

• ken says:

Yeah they would, and screw you for thinking other wise because one of my best sgt. was a gang banger. At first I didn’t know what to make of him, I didn’t think he belonged there with other volunteers but he turned out to be the best damn soldier I ever knew and was proud to serve with him. The day he got injured and was sent back home was depressing because I felt my chances of surviving dropped a good few percentage points. Greedy of me at the time, but he was a damn fine soldier. He might have been the exception, I don’t have other experiences to base it on but everyone deserves a chance without prejudices including white people you racist.

4. P.J says:

A certain Adolf Hitler was too, by all accounts, a damn good soldier!
      And let’s not drag poor Godwin into this.

5. Marc C says:

It’s a family of sociopaths.